Don’t spend your money renting luxury vacation homes. Invest in a diversified real estate portfolio and vacation “rent-free” around
the world. Contact us to get info on how you can vacation with us for free to see if an investment into the fund is right for you.
Diversified Portfolio of
Luxury Vacation Homes
Enjoy 10 Year of Rent-free Vacations Worth
Tens of Thousands of Dollars a Year
Travel to Thousands of Homes
Around the World Through Our Affiliates
Receive Your Investment
Back + Profits + Vacations!
Ultimately, the choice between joining a vacation or destination club, or investing in a luxury real estate investment fund, comes down to individual priorities. There are those who aren’t concerned with getting an ROI on the money they put into their vacation experiences. It’s probably fair to say that most people fall under this category – viewing vacations as a fun, and even necessary, expense. But for travelers who are looking for a solid investment as well as the opportunity to vacation in some truly stellar locations, Equity Residences has shown that a private equity investment residence club model is an attractive one.
With a background in the luxury hotel industry, the concierge brings a true passion for service, understands that vacations are something you work hard for and wants to provide a memorable experience with a local flare.
We provide investors with opportunities to take last-minute vacations for as little as $495 per week in addition to planned vacations scheduled months in advance.
Summertime is more enjoyable when you breathe in the fresh air and feel the sand and sun on your skin. Beach residences are popular year-around, especially in locations like Hawaii, Costa Rica and the Caribbean, where stunning views accompany your vacation, as well as spots or areas near residence to practice your favorite beach activity. Our private equity fund has residences in the following destinations:
Equity Residences is redefining vacation home ownership by making it an affordable and financially attractive investment.
A Smarter Way to Invest
A Smarter Way To Vacation
“I am an entrepreneur by trade. Sold one of my businesses three years ago and started all kinds of investing in real estate. That’s how I found Equity Residences primarily as an investment. And it turned out to be much more than that.”
ANDREW H., THE EQUITY PLATINUM FUND INVESTOR
“It’s a private equity model. General Partners get paid after the investors get paid. When they liquidate the fund…80% of profits go to the investors and the remaining 20% go to the General Partner. I think that’s fair. Our incentives are aligned…. I think if you are comfortable investing in real estate, it’s a great option. It’s investing in a diversified portfolio of real estate assets.”
KARTHIK H., INVESTOR IN THE EQUITY PLATINUM FUND