Do you like to take luxury vacations but feel like tens of thousands of dollars you spend on vacations can be invested in real estate instead?
Or you own vacation homes but feel like maintenance is too much of a hustle, so you are looking for alternatives?
Equity Residences is a private equity fund that combines luxury residences found in traditional vacation clubs with a private equity investment model.
You can stay at top-notch vacation residences that normally rent for thousands of dollars or even tens of thousands of dollars per week, without paying nightly rent. Equity Residences cost per night is lower than what you can find on the open market.
Instead of paying high rent and dues every time you vacation, you invest the money for 10 years and become, essentially, an owner of these luxury residences. We make your investment work for you by buying vacation homes with high cap rates and high appreciation potential.
We invest in the most desirable vacation destinations. Our investors stay at the Mauna Lani Resort on the Big Island of Hawaii, at a beachfront home in Costa Rica, at the Cap Cana Resort in the Dominican Republic, and at the Northstar Resort in California, to name a few locations. We also have homes in Maui, Park City, Italy, Turks and Caicos, St. John, Rosemary Beach, and other highly sought-after destinations.
After holding the homes for ten years, we sell them and return your original investment plus appreciation to you. We aim for a 1.5X return on capital.
To see how the Equity Platinum Fund investment works, watch our October 2019 webinar.
Watch the webinar to learn about:
- 1:10 – Our private equity model and a minimum investment requirement
- 2:40 – The Equity Residences timeline
- 3:33 – The Equity Residences portfolio overview as of October 2019 and upcoming acquisitions
- 6:20 – Our new home in Turks and Caicos
- 7:26 – Our new home in St. John, US Virgin Islands
- 8:02 – Our targeted residences in The Bahamas, the island of Kauai, Hawaii, and Los Cabos, Mexico
- 11:09 – How you can use our affiliate relationships with ThirdHome and Elite Alliance to expand your travel options
- 14:28 – How we ensure the best portfolio availability in the industry and how often you can use the homes
- 19:07 – The Equity Experience: access to private clubs, concierge services, and more
- 24:28 – The Equity Platinum Fund investment details: Equity Residences cost per night, our investment philosophy, approach to acquisitions, your investment options, our average investment amount, no annual fee option, our stated investment returns, and the fine print
- 36:21 – How to move forward with your investment
- 37:16 – Q&A
Read the blogs referenced in the webinar:
Our interview with a NYC-based investor Kevin
Our interview with a Houston-based investor Brian